Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oh, yeah

I also wanted to add two new shows that I discovered. The first is The Little Couple. It is so cute. It is about a married little person couple. She is only 3'2"! I know she is an adult woman, but she is still so cute! Jen(that's her name) is also a doctor. The show is way neat.



The second show is called Cake Boss. It is like Ace of Cakes, but it is in Boston. It is because of Cake Boss that I have also started watching Ace of Cakes. I love watching them makes all those cool cakes. One day I am going to get a fancy cake like that, because everyone should have one at least once. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the cake makers on Ace of Cakes are high. Maybe they are just WAY relaxed, but I still think they are smokin' a little somethin' somethin'. (If you know what I'm sayin', do you?)

Both of these shows are on TLC.

No comments: