Friday, February 6, 2009

Rip-off Virgin

The whole reason I am with Virgin is because I don't use the cell phone that often. Every other service provider likes to charge a daily use fee. Usually starting about a dollar. Which is stupid because you are already paying by minute (or text). Now Virgin wants to start charging .15 istead of .10. I'm pretty sure they are doing this just to try to force us to buy their monthly plans. But that's not why I bought Virgin. I don't talk alot and I don't what a monthly fee. I mostly texted and the year fee of $90 usually lasts for the whole year. They also offer things like unlimited text so I looked into it.




The top picture shows that you can get unlimited text for $10 a month. Not too bad of a price, but not nesaccarily a great deal if you don't send many texts. Isn't that the reason why most people get pay as you go? The bottom picture shows, after clicking on the $10 a month unlimited in red link in the bottom picture, that you only get that price if you already pay for one of their monthly plans. What a rip-off. I'm so tired of this. No one can just let you pay. Always ripping you off with their "monthly plans."

Not to mention they are charging $79.99 for unlimited calls (I don't think text is included). How stupid is this? Well, for us anyways. Virgin has suck ass coverage. Anyone could get Verizon for $99 and they do have great coverage.

I guess I'm stuck paying it, but depending on how fast I go through it, I may have to drop it. Thank, Virgin Wireless.

I can live without it, but because everyone else walks around saying they can't live without their cell, the cellphone companies know the can charge whatever they want.

No comments: